Mobilizing Business People for Kingdom Work
Isaiah 60:11 “ Your gates will always be open, they will never be shut, day or night so THAT men may bring you the wealth of the nations."
Bridgehouse Ministries will be starting the very first Gatekeepers Chapter in January 2017.
The mission of Gatekeepers is partnering the business world with ministry and mobilizing business people for Kingdom work.
A Gatekeeper is a business man or women that is called to restore hope to their churches and local communities by partnering financially with ministry and community leaders.
The applied principles of the GateKeepers Chapters provide business people unique principles and understanding of the importance of God's plan as they become GATEWAYS of wealth flowing toward the undertaking of financing the Kingdom of God.
Gatekeepers recognize the vital necessity for Christian Business people to realize their staggering importance in God's plan.
Gatekeepers Chapters will:
- Focus on the role, purpose and impact of the "Gatekeeper" in the house of God.
- Enlighten the "Gatekeeper" as God releases keys and supernatural insight, as well as spiritual principles, that will unlock the door during these strategic times in the marketplace.
- Every chapter will fund a church project and a community project.
Format of a Chapter Meeting:
- Chapter President opens in prayer
- Introduce Chapter Executives
- Worship song
- Short testimony from a Gatekeeper who applied last month's principles
- Teaching by a chapter executive
- Report on current community or church project
- Ministry and closing prayer
Meeting dates for 2017 TBA soon.